[Paraview] Fw: Re: Compilation error

Ken Teague kteague at pobox.com
Tue Jul 8 17:25:58 EDT 2008

Samuel Crow wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, Samuel, for the quick reply.  I suppose I do not.  I didn't see
it as a requirement on the ParaView download page.

Sorry for these fundamental questions, but I'm not the person that's
going to be using this application, nor do I have much of a clue what it
does.  I'm just the measly IT guy who's been tasked with getting it to
work. :-)  What is mesa and where do I get it?  Which version should I
get?  Also, if you could give me the name of one of mesa's main files, I
can search for a Debian package of it.  Many thanks!

- Ken