[Paraview] Programmatically setting 2D chart properties

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Jul 8 10:09:46 EDT 2008

Are there any API's yet in ParaView CVS where I can set some
properties of the 2D charts that are the result of loading a
vtkRectilinearGrid data set? Some of the properties I am interested
in are setting the legend to OFF and adding a title instead and more
control over the default set of data that gets plotted.

For example I have a data set that has the value "Cycle Values" as
its x-axis and then I have 13 sets of Y-Axis data. Lets call the
first of those Y-Values "Total Dislocation Density". For the 2D chart
I would like to just see the "Cycle Values Vs Total Dislocation
Density" plot. I am not interested in the other 12 sets of Y Data
initially. How would I go about setting that up?

Thanks for any help.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer