[Paraview] paraview making up numbers

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:38:45 EDT 2008

While I am learning about this new format.  Would it be reasonable for
me to file a request that data arrays be initialized to zero in
regions they are not specified?  If not possible, would it be more
reasonable to file a request that the software warns people that
paraview will not initialize data arrays?

Thanks,

Juan