[Paraview] Paraview crash when animating Ensight Data

Michael Koplow mkoplow at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 3 14:33:30 EDT 2008

I have EnSight data consisting of sphere center locations (coords.geo)
with time dependent temperature data (temps.temperature).  Attached is
a HCP lattice of 113 spheres in 2 time steps (colored by
temperature).  Adding sphere glyphs with a scale factor of 1 shows the
correct data.  The files import correctly, paraview recognizes the
temperature array and the time step information.

However when I try to run the animation, paraview crashes.  Am I doing
something incorrectly?  I know my coordinates aren't in scientific
notation, but should that matter?

Thanks!  It is racking my brain!
Mike