[Paraview] paraview making up numbers

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jul 2 15:43:53 EDT 2008

It is required that all pieces in an XML unstructured file have the
exact same set of arrays. It is by coincidence that you are
experiencing crashes. You need to use multi-block dataset to group
together pieces with different fields. You may want to look at using
the XML-based multi-block file format (vtm extension) or EnSight
format for this. The former is not well documented yet, I am afraid.

-berk