[Paraview] problem compiling: debian, 64bit, gcc 4.3.1

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Jul 1 06:48:18 EDT 2008

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> Ricardo, Berk
>
> paraview is now (since a few days) in debian unstable fully ported on
> i386 and amd64
> attached you will find the needed patches
>
> Best regards
> C.

Hi C.!

Those are really goods news but for some of the machines, were I wan't to
use it with MPI (openMPI) I will still need to compile it. But for all
others I should just get the .debs :) Can I help anyway for this (meaning,
paraview in debian).

greets!

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt