[Paraview] PV 3.2 on OS X 10.5 Leopard

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 30 06:10:44 EST 2008

Hello,
I have have installed the precompiled binaries of 3.2.1 on 10.5 and it works...not well but it works, I mean I can use it but it crashed really often. As for VTK 5.0 I have built it on 10.5 and did not encounter any problem, nor with C++ neither with Tcl interface but actually I did not use it intensively.
Concerning these so numerous crashes of Paraview, is it due to this Leopard binary or is it common? sorry if my question looks funny but I am a new paraview user and i only tested it with this configuration.