[Paraview] Pick filter in Paraview 3.2.1

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 25 18:19:23 EST 2008

The feature is not yet linked to the Probe Location Over Time filter.
In the mean time:

go to View->Pick Center (or click the icon for it in the menu bar)
click on the screen at the first point
click on the "Adjust Camera" icon (second from right on the left set
of icons above the 3D View).
The position that you have picked will be in the Center Of Rotation,
Use Cusom Center boxes.

Repeat.