[Paraview] Two simple filters

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:52:26 EST 2008

Hi,

I have two questions about basic filters in Paraview:

1) how could I compute magnitude image given vector image? I need to
see the points where magnitude is larger than some threshold, and the
threshold filter does not accept vector values.

2) is it possible in Paraview to do logical operations on binary
images? If I have two binary images, is it possible to display only
those pixels, which are non-zero in both of them?

I don't see filters to do these operations, but I was wondering if
there any other ways.

Thanks

Andriy Fedorov