[Paraview] Exporting Animations from ParaView

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:23:28 EST 2008

There was an option in PV 2.6 called "cache geometry" where basically
PV would load all your time steps into memory which was a problem for
me. If you uncheck this box then PV will reuse the memory for each
time step. This allows you to animate your entire data set but kills
the performance of trying to playback the animation in real time from
within PV. I would look for something similar in PV 3.

Mike