[Paraview] Exporting Animations from ParaView

Alessandro Bellina bellina at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 21 22:28:03 EST 2008

Hello,
I am using ParaView 3.2.1 and Linux Ubuntu. I am trying to output an
animation based on a collection of about 2000 time frames. The output
file(s) get corrupted. I have tried exporting as AVI and JPEG but the
same issue happens. After 1 or two frames, they go black, and the
remainder of the movie is either black frames or grainy looking (like
static on digital TV). I am not sure what the problem is. I have tried
cutting the amount of time steps to 500 and I still get the same
issue. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Alessandro