[Paraview] Threshold crash, out of memory?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Jan 21 09:38:16 EST 2008

This doesn't surprise me. I applied threshold, extracting only value
8. The resulting unstructured grid is 21 million cells and uses 1.14
GB of memory. You are probably running out of memory before anything
even goes to the GPU. Depending on what you are trying to do,
isosurface may be  a better choice. Anything that doesn't convert the
volume to unstructured grid.

-berk