[Paraview] corruption on multiple displays for split views

Edwards, Paul Paul.Edwards3 at Rolls-Royce.com
Mon Jan 21 06:32:49 EST 2008

> If I use split views on multiple displays I get some corruption where the borders are in the GUI on the client computer - this seems to be the part of the display that was there before splitting the view.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2008 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.