[Paraview] Python Automation: Representations & the Pipeline Browser

Alexander Wille alexander.wille at mytum.de
Thu Jan 17 17:33:58 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I use python-created representations in my python shell-scripts and I would
like to have them linked with their corresponding item in the Pipeline
Browser. At the moment, creating a representation on a proxy will not
trigger the "eye"-button next to the proxy in the Pipeline Browser. Can
somebody explain how the Pipeline Browser links its own GUI-created
representations with the browser entries?

Thank you,

Alex