[Paraview] NULL qApp in Paraview Plugin

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 15:24:40 EST 2008

That was why Clint asked you to run otool... Both ParaView and the plugin
need to refer to exactly the same Qt shared library file, not just the same
version with two different file references.

You need to run "install_name_tool" or set up your build so that your plugin
references the Qt shared library with the same name as ParaView.

Global qt state is not really global if you have two sets of qt shared
libraries loading.