[Paraview] Re: ParaView Digest, Vol 45, Issue 16

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:46:25 EST 2008

> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:06:49 -0700
> From: "Moreland, Kenneth" <kmorel at sandia.gov>
> Subject: RE: [Paraview] Nightly builds location?
> To: "Nicholas Yue" <yue.nicholas at gmail.com>, paraview at paraview.org

> I'm not sure if you are asking (1) "How do I get nightly sources?" (2)
> "How do I get nightly binary distributions?" or (3) "How do I contribute
> to the nightly dashboard tests?"  I'll answer each one.

I am after number (2), thanks for the information.

I am after number (2) because my volume visualization experience with the
current version 3.2 has been a little limited as in there is a long pause
between screen update.

I was hoping that the HEAD may have resolve the problem I am encountering.

I am new to ParaView and need understand it's interactive volume
visualization capabilities so that I can make appropriate recommendation to
it's usage and deployment among my colleagues.

The other visual display like isosurface is fine and interactive, it's just
the volume visualization that seems to pause every time we move the mouse to
interact with the display.

Regards
--
Nicholas Yue BSc (Hons) MACM
Need help with software development process?