[Paraview] Sample coding ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Jan 10 16:08:04 EST 2008

.... new to the list, howdy :-). I am trying to use ParaView to view
results from an inhouse multi-block CFD code. I want to modify the code
to dump results into a file that ParaView can easily import, such as the
'native' ParaView data file. Are there any repositories of
already-written code that I can access as example coding to complete
this task ? Thanks in advance.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III