[Paraview] Custom display panel for a source or filter

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Jan 3 10:55:31 EST 2008

To add a bit more on the compiling side of it...  there is a CMake macro
in ParaView3/CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake called
ADD_PARAVIEW_DISPLAY_PANEL().  You can follow what it does, but you
can't use that macro directly because the implementation it creates for
pqDisplayPanelInterface assumes you have your own representation your're
making a panel for.  In your case, you're making a panel for an existing
representation.

Then you call ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN() and don't forget to fill in the
GUI_INTERFACE argument yourself since you aren't using any macros that
give you that.

Clint