[Paraview] Still no progress compiling Paraview on Windows using Visual Express

Jefferson Thomas foramuyou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 02:59:33 EST 2008

As I have mentioned in my previous mail Im trying to compile Paraview3 on
Windows using Visual C++ Express 2008 (or whatever Visual C++ free version
is there).
Im getting two main errors during compilation of Paraview in Visual C++
Express GUI :
error C3163: '_vsnprintf : attribute doesnt match the previous declaration
fatal error C1083: include could not open file 'GL/glaux' - no such file or
directory

I have compiled Qt using the command line qconfigure.bat msvc
and also qconfigure.bat msvc.net
I installed also Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and changed properly
the VS library path to point to v6.1.
Still no progress. Same errors.

Does anybody know what I should do to make it work? The only think I want is
to compile Paraview on Windows (not having to pay for Visual C++). If there
is any other way then using Visual Express 2008 or if somebody thinks that I
should use Visual Express [version XXX] in combination with library[XXX] and
compiling Qt with options [XYZ] or whatever, please give me a hint, any.

Thank you for any help.
Thomas