[Paraview] transparency of a surface

Shigenobu Hirose shirose at jamstec.go.jp
Thu Feb 28 23:23:17 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the further information. I followed what you did, but got a
different result; the transparency didn't change, but the background
color changed from gray to white. So something is wrong with my
platform, iMac PPC + Leopard + Paraview-3.2.1.

The apparent difference is that you use 3.3.0 while I use 3.2.1.
So, I'll try it again with 3.3.0.

Shigenobu