[Paraview] light source control - is it available ?

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:44:48 EST 2008

Hi - apologies if this may be obvious to many.

I'm not sure if within Paraview there is a way to change the light source in
the scene ...

I am using the 3.2.1. version on Windows.

I did a quick scan on mail archives etc, and I found old (<2 years)
references mentioning that this was in the works, but I'm not sure if it was
eventually implemented and is made available from the Win binaries.

Thanks for the clarification, and regards

Andrea Giacomelli