[Paraview] Python Error in Python Shell

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:31:09 EST 2008

Yep. Mine too. This came about from my work in packaging ParaView for
OS X. I wasn't copying the .so files because my scripts didn't _know_
about them. If they are just plugins then I can copy them to the
proper location within the .app package. I was just looking at
_where_ in the cmake files to hook in so that I can create the
scripts that will copy and update the .so files.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer