[Paraview] Python Error in Python Shell

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:11:36 EST 2008

I found the "D" section of the Python cmake code and it seems to be
hard coded in there. So you are probably correct, it doesn't stand
for "Debug".

I guess I need to track down where the libvtkCommonPython.so is
created to see if I can tie into that cmake code to create shell
scripts that will copy and update those as plugins. Any ideas where
those targets are created?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer