[Paraview] vtkNetCDFReader for which ParaView 3.x version?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 26 20:13:25 EST 2008

Hey,

Do any of you happen to know which 3.x version of ParaView works with
the CSCS vtkNetCDFReader?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks to me like the CVS head of VTK (and
ParaView) has dropped/changed some classes so that things like
vtkMultiGroupDataInformation.h and vtkMultiGroupDataSet.h can't be
found when trying to build the netCDF reader into ParaView.

I'm meeting with someone on Thursday who wants to me to show him
ParaView with his netCDF data, so I need to figure out which older
version to pull to build with the reader (and I'd rather not do trial
and error if someone just knows the answer offhand).

Thanks,
-Eric