[Paraview] Compile Error with Custom Plugin for ParaView CVS

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:38:31 EST 2008

I though I would attempt to insert my Client plugin cmake code into
the paraview build so that I could build everything in one step. I
patterned my cmake code after the Prism plugin with a one major
difference. I call my Client cmake code from my
PVRoboMetParaViewImport.cmake file.

   The compile progresses ok until I get to the point where the moc
generated file tries to get compiled.:

[ 99%] Generating moc_pqH5RoboMetReaderPanelImplementation.cxx
cd /Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView3/Build/H5RoboMet && /Users/
Shared/OpenSource/Qt-4.3.3-UBFrwk/bin/moc -o /Users/Shared/Kitware-
CVS/ParaView3/Build/H5RoboMet/
moc_pqH5RoboMetReaderPanelImplementation.cxx /Users/Shared/Kitware-
CVS/ParaView3/Build/H5RoboMet/pqH5RoboMetReaderPanelImplementation.h
/Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView3/Build/H5RoboMet/
pqH5RoboMetReaderPanelImplementation.h:45: Error: Undefined interface
make[2]: *** [H5RoboMet/moc_pqH5RoboMetReaderPanelImplementation.cxx]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [H5RoboMet/CMakeFiles/H5RoboMetReaderPanelPlugin.dir/
all] Error 2

Line 45 of that header file is this:

   Q_INTERFACES(pqObjectPanelInterface)

I am guessing that I am missing any include path somewhere but not
really sure where.

If I compile ParaView completely, then compile my plugin using its
own cmake then the code compiles just fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com