[Paraview] Custom Filter needs 3rd party library - How to link properly

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:38:44 EST 2008

I am writing a custom reader for the server side. Everything
generally works great except today I noticed that ALL the targets in
ParaView are now linking against some boost libraries that my reader
needs. Now, looking at my PVRoboMetParaViewImport.cmake file I can
exactly why that is happening:

     SET (PARAVIEW_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES
         ${PARAVIEW_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES}
         ${BOOST_FILESYSTEM_LIBRARY}
         ${HDF_LIBRARY}
     )

  .. which looking back I should have realized what happened. Could
some one tell me how to just have the PVFilters ( and probably the
PVFiltersCS) taget use the boost/hdf and not every other target?

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com