[Paraview] Creating a PV 3 Plugin - qrc File

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:18:16 EST 2008

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

On Feb 20, 2008, at 1:49 PM, clinton at elemtech.com wrote:

>> When I try to load my plugin ParaView gives back a dialog that says
>> the plugin failed to load. ( Some actual text in that dialog box
>> would
>> be useful)
>
> Update your code.  Its been fixed in CVS today, so you'll get the
> reason for
> failure.

Here is the error that I am getting

The plugin '/Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView3/Build/bin/
paraview.app/Contents/plugins/libH5RoboMetReaderPanelPlugin.dylib'
uses incompatible Qt library. (Cannot mix debug and release libraries.)

I have checked both projects (ParaView and my Plugin) and both are
using the same set of Qt libraries. Now what I _think_ may be the
problem is that I only built _release_ Qt libraries but I build Qt
and my Plugin with Debug symbols. Might be the problem. Going to
recompile in Release mode and check in the morning.

Mike Jackson