[Paraview] Creating a PV 3 Plugin - qrc File

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Feb 20 19:04:07 EST 2008

If everything else went find, its probably because ParaView is looking for
a "textChanged()" signal on the QLabel, and its not there, so the link isn't
created.
I think we can bypass that for information properties, and otherwise spit out
a warning if the expected signal isn't found.

You can verify that is what is happening by debugging in
pqNamedWidgets::propertyInformation().

Clint