[Paraview] Creating a PV 3 Plugin - qrc File

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Feb 20 15:47:07 EST 2008

You have have multiple Qt widgets connected to one server manager property.
If you want the connection made between your widgets and the server manager
automatically, then suffix the Qt widget names with _0, _1, _2 for which
index of the property they are connected with.  If you're going to set/get
the values yourself, then you can name them another way.

Or if you want to make separate server manager properties, and have one Qt
widget for each, you'll have to have corresponding properties on your filter.

Clint