[Paraview] PV3 Example Plugins do not work

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:56:35 EST 2008

I finally got Qt 4.3.3 and PV 3.3 CVS HEAD compiled and the Prism
Plugin loads. Although the Examples did not compile due to this error:

Generating ../ParaViewExamples
Internal cmake changing into directory:
C:/Workspace/ParaView3/vs2003/Examples/All
Error: cmake execution failed
CMake Error: Remove failed on file:
C:/Workspace/ParaView3/vs2003/Examples/All/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/debug/cmTryCompileExec.exe:
System Error: Permission denied
Warning: CMake is forcing CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to "" to match that
imported from VTK.  This is required because projects must use the
same compiler settings.  If this message appears for more than one
imported project, you have conflicting compiler settings and will have
to re-build one of those projects.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Generating ../ParaViewExamples"

This was all on Windows XP, MSVC 2003.Net (Standard Edition), Qt 4.3.3.

Now if I could just figure out what is wrong on the Mac Side of things.

MIke

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com