[Paraview] XYZ to VTK

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:36:53 EST 2008

The file test.vtk provided my Mike works for me, no errors or warnings. I see 4
points as expected.

The file has a couple of minor errors, none of which kept it from working. The
number of cell types is 5 but should be 4. There are several blank lines.

The error Patricia sees came from the class vtkXMLReader which seems to be
impossible. That class is not used by ParaView to read a file with extension
vtk. Are you sure you tried reading the exact same file that Mike provided?

ParaView 3.2.1 compiled from source
CentOS 5
Pentium 4

Kent