[Paraview] Plugin for TIFF Writer

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Wed Feb 20 02:46:46 EST 2008

Hi,

yes, I see the plugins in the plugin manager. I am using Paraview 3.2.1.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the Server Manager xml (wrong proxy
group, or something like that). I wrote the xml files based on the
writers.xml and ParaViewWriters.xml provided by Paraview.

Does anyone have a working writer plugin for Paraview 3.2.*?

Enkelejda