[Paraview] plugin for 3D Delaunay

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:38:39 EST 2008

Not sure since I always build from source. Point is that you need to
have BOTH Qt and ParaView built with the SAME compiler. Period.

So.. download the source code version of Qt.
If you want to use Qt versions newer than 4.2.3 with ParaView you
will need to edit a line in a CmakeLists.txt file that checks for
that version.

Then build Qt with VS 9
Install Qt
Build PV 3.x