[Paraview] Plugin for TIFF Writer

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Tue Feb 19 12:37:23 EST 2008

Hi,

adding Plugins to Paraview works fine for new Filters and Readers, but I
have problems when trying to add a Writer (vtkTIFFWriter.*).

The SERVER_MANAGER_XML - TiffWriter.xml- "activates" the existing vtk
class (vtkTIFFWriter). I also wrote the files pqTiffWriter.xml and
pqTiffWriter.qrc for the GUI.

The Plugin compiles, but when I load image data in Paraview and want to
save it as .tif file, no plugin appears when calling "Save data". The
TiffWriter.xml file is defined very similiar to the paraview png writer
so I don't understand why this is not working.

Thank you for your help.

Enkelejda