[Paraview] XYRepresentationPlot

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Feb 19 10:38:09 EST 2008

VTK has plotting support. You can certainly use vtkpython and run python
scripts to create plots. ParaView decided to use Qt for plotting rather
than using VTK's OpenGL based plotting framework. But you can surely use
vtk and it's python wrappings for plotting by itself, independent of
ParaView.

Utkarsh