[Paraview] how do I view sidesets from exodus files?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 19 08:53:48 EST 2008

ObjectId should contain unique ids for all "objects" (blocks and sets).

On review, I see that blocks and sets can share the same ids.  You might have to load all the blocks in one exodus reader and all the sets in another reader to get unique colors for blocks and sets.  But in the reader with the sets, the sets will be correctly numbered.

If the blocks and sets have different numbering (which is determined by the data in the Exodus file), than this should not be an issue.

-Ken