[Paraview] Does HDF5-Parallel Work?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Feb 19 03:26:20 EST 2008

Kent

You're best bet is to step through the code and find out what is going
wrong. Have you tested a reduced hdf5 parallel app to see if all is ok
outside of vtk/paraview. I'm waiting for our viz cluster to have GPFS
installed before playing with the HDF5_PARALLEL options again so I can't
help just now. Hopefully just a few weeks away......

JB