[Paraview] Re: Stream tracing

Stefan Murphy stefan.murphy at dal.ca
Mon Feb 18 11:13:58 EST 2008

Thanks a lot for clarifying that for me. I'm glad I know what the
problem is, even though this is going to be a tough one to resolve.

I can only see 2 solutions. The first one would involve combining
cells (and/or splitting cells) to avoid the problem. This would be
very tricky to do, and even if it was possible it would increase
output time and likely data size.

Option 2 is sort of a hail mary. Is there anyway I can output my data
points as the cell center co-ordinates and have ParaView generate a
grid from this?

I have read a few posts about people successfully importing scattered
points, but I'm not sure how to do this, or if I would be able to
incorporate stream tracing.

Stefan