[Paraview] What part of the pipeline is producing the request for UPDATE_EXTENT?

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Feb 13 10:17:35 EST 2008

Indeed, each of the my routines to set the VOI bounds (one each for the min/max
in X/Y/Z) calls Modified().

During development I had temporary print statements everywhere and as I
remember it these routines to set the VOI were called both before and after
RequestInformation.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center