[Paraview] Causes for multiple execution of RequestData in rendering Pipeline

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 11 08:42:27 EST 2008

My guess is that somewhere in your RequestData method the algorithm is calling Modified on itself.  The call is probably indirect.  For example, if you are using any of the Set* methods defined by VTK macros, that will indirectly call Modified.

To check this, try printing out the time stamp (this->MTime.GetMTime()) at the beginning and the end of RequestData.  It should be the same.  If not, narrow down where it is changing.

-Ken