[Paraview] Cuts

Edwards, Paul Paul.Edwards3 at Rolls-Royce.com
Fri Feb 8 08:59:15 EST 2008

With the work that my users are doing they can work a lot in x-r-theta rather than x-y-z.  I would like to create a filter that will allow the user to perform a cut in x,y,z, r or theta (but while still viewing in x-y-z) and using the mouse to select much like the current cutting filter (just without the rotation).  Could anyone give me any pointers on how to implement this - I'm not sure where in the code that it renders the cutting plane in the current filter.  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2008 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.