[Paraview] pvpython crashes with plane cut or clip

Sylvester Gerardson sylvester.gerardson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:50:06 EST 2008

Hi Julien,

You should set your cutplane with something like:

implicit_functions = servermanager._createModule("implicit_functions")
plane1 = implicit_functions.Plane()
plane1.Normal = [1, 0, 0]

cutfunc = servermanager.filters.Cut(Input=cube1)
cutfunc.CutFunction = plane1
cutfunc.ContourValues = [1.0,2.5]

Good luck!

Sylvester