[Paraview] ParaView crashes trying to access property of Custom Reader

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:16:20 EST 2008

Now I get a "Frames Per Slice" label and associated Text field.
Except I just want to display some information about the file. This
will actually "set" the value in the vtkH5RoboMetReader object, which
is what I don't want.

Is this a bug in PV 3.2.1? or should I be thinking of a custom panel
at this point?

Mike

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer