[Paraview] Temporal shift with Python Programmable Filter

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 5 12:03:52 EST 2008

This is a total guess, but maybe it has something to do with the time value placed in the data set.  Data objects often hold the time value on which they are supposed to be defined.  Maybe when you copy the shifted data, its time value is also shifted.  When you then step the time, the new time now matches the shifted time from the last time update.  Perhaps the pipeline sees the time match and does not update the pipeline.

-Ken