[Paraview] Plugin Writing

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at student.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 30 04:44:17 EST 2008

Hi

I have a gui xml file - I have a proper CMakeLists file etc. The thing
is - I have two filters atm. When I comment one out (from CMakeLists and
from the xml file), it all works. But when I add the new filter, it
doesn't work anymore which indicates that there must be some xml error
of some sort. The thing is, Paraview is completely silent about it.
That's why I'm asking for some debug output so I actually get a chance
to diagnose the problem

Cheers
Benjamin