[Paraview] error in X86_64: libvtkalglib.so

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Dec 16 08:48:30 EST 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Olesen, Mark wrote:

> Since bin/paraview finds paraview-real, it would seem that the
> lib/paraview-X.X directory is actually there.
>
> Did you attempt to install to the same directory as your build
> directory?  This is where I've encounter the same problem before.

No, I'm using a diferent dir and when I do "make install" he puts stuff
there.

> If you just edit the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH in CMakeCache.txt (in the
> build dir) and try 'make install' again.

I have this in my CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local/paraviewcvs.shared

so this is not the problem, it seems...

Should I atach my CMakeCache.txt ?

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt