[Paraview] problems building paraview from source

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:04:26 EDT 2008

Hi again,
I have now successfully managed to configure Paraview with CMake and generate the Makefiles. I have been using the MinGW Compiler.
After generating Cmake turns itself off and now my (surely stupid) question:
What do I do now? How to install now Paraview so I can run it???
I´ve looked it up in the wiki, but it is just described using Visual Studio..

thanks for help,
Natalie Happenhofer