[Paraview] a leak from vtkCommunicator::Broadcast(vtkDataArray *, int)

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri Aug 22 04:46:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

I got a leak from vtkCommunicator::Broadcast(vtkDataArray *, int)
detected by the "leaks" tool on OS X. It looks like it's because the
delete operator at line 1004 of vtkCommunicator.cxx is enclosed by "if
(nameLength > 0)," while the new operator at line 984 is not (the leak
disappears if I set a name for the vtkDataArray).

Regards,
Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN