[Paraview] Rotational geometric repetition in paraview (python)

Tobias Froebel tfroebel at gmx.de
Mon Aug 18 11:38:35 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'd like to create a geometric repetition of a computational domain with
paraview. Solving this issue using the GUI of paraview ain't  a problem
since I use the Transform-Filter. Because the geometric repetition of
the grid and the solution is of circumferential kind I use a rotational
transformation on multiple copies of the domain.
I tried to adopt this strategy although using the python
servermanager-modul but unfortunately I can't use the transform-filter
in the same way. (Actually I am unsure how to allocate a certain
transformation to the transform-filter.)

Maybe somebody knows an alternative solution for such kind of problems.
Any suggestion would be very helpful for me.

Thanks, Tobias.