[Paraview] [Xdmf] Xdmf time series loads as Multi-block Dataset (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Aug 18 10:50:37 EDT 2008

Further to my email the other day. Putting the commented line back in,
did 'appear' to fix my temporal problem, but on closer inspection,
although the time steps were correct, the data inside them was missing.
Inspector showed no cells, points etc.

I reverted my own copy back a couple of revisions so that I could work
with my own data. I await further developments, but am available (this
week) for help/testing if need be

cheers

JB